Rebecca Musser, Massage Therapist
Dynamic Massage Therapy is a whole-body therapeutic massage treatment that works the soft tissues and muscles to help restore health – creating a calming and balancing effect on the nervous system.
Unlike deep tissue massage, Dynamic Massage Therapy uses softer strokes on the bonier and more delicate parts of the body, and stronger strokes where there is thicker muscle coverage. This adjustment of pressure makes it an ideal massage for relaxation.Best known for soothing tight muscles and boosting well-being, Dynamic Massage Therapy also offers a whole host of other health benefits, including:
- Easing muscular strain by flushing out toxins
- Improving blood circulation throughout the body
- Helping to keep ligaments and tendons supple and improving range of motion
- Reducing emotional and physical stress
- Easing back pain and chronic pain